COACHING CERTIFICATION INTERNATIONAL ONLINE UNIVERSITY
Would you like a great Children's Program?
Want to keep teens interested in Martial Arts?
Junior Coaching International encompassing online video tutorials and live over the web lessons. Technical and Theory e Books also Theory Written Exam.
The Course Has 3 Parts
1. Games: taught in 2 skill levels for scoring throws, turn overs and hold downs.
2. Chain Wrestling: looping arm locks and leg locks, in constant motion.
3. Series: holds in the action/reaction formula.
*** Bonus Section: Challenging Athletic moves.
WHO CAN DO THE COACHING CERTIFICATION PROGRAM?
Anyone who wants to teach a great Children and Teen Program.
WHERE DO I DO THE PROGRAM?
All online lessons and practice sessions will be at their home martial arts school.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COACHING PROGRAM?
* PDF training guide and book.
* Password to access video tutorials.
* Four 1 hour Web lessons.
* PDF coaching theory written exam.
* All for £90 GBP or $170 CAD
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU?
- Find a training partner within your home school who will practice with you once a week for 8 weeks.
- Weeks 1, 4, and 7 are live video calls with Canadian Coach Ron Beer
- Weeks 2, 3, 5, and 6 you practice at your home martial arts school with your partners and the assistance of video tutorials and book.
- Week 8 you have your online practical exam.
- Once you have passed your practical exam you are sent your PDF written exam.
- Upon passing the exams you will receive your Coaching Certificate Level One.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
* Register for the course at www.shootwrestlingcanada.com
* Pay for the program via Paypal.
* Receive an email with training guide and password to access the video tutorials.
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your first session.
SIGN UP FOR THE COACHING CERTIFICATION